The Third Shoot

As with the first shoot, this was a miserable failure. While the acting had improved and the nerves were gone from the actors, there was one thing that got in the way. The shoot started off badly as we had to postpone it by 10 minutes due to the actress having her dinner, so we were already 10 minutes behind and then, the moment it reached 6pm darkness fell and the camera just could not pick up anything when filming. This was a major setback and after multiple attempts to heighten the camera's visibility I decided that I had to stop the shoot and re-organise it for tomorrow between 4 and 5pm. This is because although the overall quality was initially fantastic at the time of this shoot, I did not have enough time to get all of the necessary shots and as such I do not want to repeat such a shoot.




While this is highly annoying I believe that if I can at least get the necessary footage in tomorrow's shoot then even if it is not completely correct I will still have time to create a rough edit and then re-shoot when necessary. However, hopefully this final shoot will be all that is needed to finish off the project successfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment