The Fourth Shoot

After two unmitigated disasters of shoots I am glad that this fourth shoot was a major success. All of the necessary footage was filmed and I am relieved that everything finally worked out the way I needed it to. The weather stayed cloudy and there were very few interruptions barring a number of cars that we successfully avoided.

I nearly had a problem when my camera's battery was nearly out, however, I had already filmed all of the needed footage before this happened and it really did not prevent me from finishing successfully and I guess that this was solely down to luck.

Now that all of the filming is out of the way I can finally get down to editing my Thriller sequence. I have already sourced two of the sound effects and I have someone creating the music for me. This should hopefully speed up the editing process and allow me to finish the first edit quickly so that I can improve it as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment