The Second Shoot

The second shoot was a major success. I was able to get all of the shots that I wanted and intentionally over shot on all of the takes to make sure that I had enough footage to work with at the editing stage. After uploading all of the footage onto my laptop in preparation for editing I was pleased to find that this was an excellent decision as I now have more than enough footage to work with.

Despite the success of the shoot, I did run into a couple of problems. For starters, I had to contend with a broken tripod. This was because I went to the shoot expecting the actress to have a fully functioning tripod like she had told me she had, but when I saw the tripod it was missing the screw to secure the camera (Which the actress believes was in a camera case that was back here in Nottingham) and one of the feet was broken. This was a rather annoying problem but it did not affect the quality of the shoot because I only needed it for a few shots. I also had the issue of people being too loud at the church that was only metres away. Luckily, this did not affect the sound quality on the shoots and I can always edit their voices out later, but it does make my work more difficult.

Thankfully, these issues did not prevent me from getting the necessary shots and as such I am incredibly happy with the overall quality of the acting and the footage itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment