The Final Edit of the Preliminary Task



This is the final edit of my group's Preliminary Task. Overall, I am rather happy with the way the project has turned out and it has certainly given me practise in some of the areas of film production that I was not so used to. The actual filming and the lighting was a slight learning curve for me but it has allowed me to improve greatly in these areas.

From doing this task I have learned some of the complexities that can arise during film production and it has made me more prepared for when I get to the production of my 2 minute thriller.

The overall quality of the final film is questionable, as some of the acting comes across as a little limp and the 180° Rule is broken for the final shot due to technical capabilities. However, a clear story is told and everything does flow smoothly and continually and this was exactly the purpose of the Preliminary Task. As we have successfully done this, the film is successful in my eyes.

If there was one thing that I will definitely do in the Thriller Task, it is working on my own. In this task I had to do almost everything and had little help from the others. This proved to me that I can complete the Thriller Task on my own and I will be able to do it to a high quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment