'Midnight' Final Edit


Here is the final draft of my Thriller opening. Overall, I am really happy with how it has turned out because I feel that it fits the Thriller genre as best as I can make it. I also believe that it shows as large a range of filming and editing skills to a high quality.

However, there are still very small things that I am still not happy with but these are issues that I would never be able to fix in such a student production. If I could do one thing to the film it would be to make it look really professional, but without a crew, professional equipment, professional actors and actresses and a real graphics crew there is no way that that would be possible. All of this is just one major nitpick of my film but it is something that I wish I could fix even though it is impossible.

The edit that you see here is the true final edit of my film. The AVI file on the DVD has been edited to increase the overall quality in the night segments in that file type. I have also noticed that it is perhaps still too dark for some computers, however, I cannot completely fix this as I do not know the settings on every computer that the film will be viewed on.

No comments:

Post a Comment